|
~Previous Posts~
~Credits~ |
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 Neighbours
Ok, I have not much problems with my neighbours actually. Although my neughbours will sometimes scold us for not helping my granny to carry stuff from the market, they are pretty ok. What I really don't like about them is the fact that they like to just open our main door and peek in. The main door is shut, if we want people to see us, we will open the door. But when the main door is shut, I thought it's only right to at least knock. But nahz, they will just open the door, see me sitting there then ask me for my granny. I was in my sleeping gown for goodness sake! I just woke up, my hair in a mess and I was sitting on the sofa supporting my bowl of laksa with my knees. Argh!!! It is times like this you realised you don't have much privacy. Ekk!!! Ok, I like neighbours and I like the fat that my granny is a friend to them. But!!!! You don't just open someone's house door as if it's YOUR house. Sheesh....
link | posted by trom_piggy at 12:50 PM |
1 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |